Monday, November 29, 2010

I'm Sorry, Did You Need a Belt?

I'm sorry, where exactly
does his butt begin?

Today I'm going to talk about the seemingly never ending trend of the Baggy Pants. OOO. An ever debated topic, it seems that as hard as we might try to talk guys out of it, they will always ignore us and wear their pants around their knees.
Contrary to popular belief guys. we ladies don't find this attractive! The argument might be made that this gives guys a chance to show off one of their assets. Their booty's. HOWEVER!! I play the devils advocate! I don't think this shows off a nice ass! On the contrary. Instead of really LOOKING at a guys butt when I see his pants like this, I instead think. "Hmm, I wonder if he's realized yet that he didn't grab his belt this morning. Gosh. I bet HE feels silly!!" There's no excuse...
FAIL!!!
Come ON Guys! You Can't
REALLY Think This is Sexy!!
But alas, men walk around like this thinking we lasies are getting a good eye full of EXACTLY what we want...NOT!
Call Me a Sucker for a
Country Boy I Guess!
If ever there was a FAILURE in communication it's here! We ladies don't want to see our scrunched up boxers, hanging limpy off your ass and out of the back of your pants! Noo! We want to see a cute tight perky little booty! And the best way, as any good lady knows, to SHOW OFF a perky booty? That's right guys, tight pants!
What happened to the days of guys wearing a solid pairof Wrangler Jeans? Some Levi's? Something tight that conformed around the butt as if to signal, "I'm here! Look at me! Squeeze me!!"
Guys, if your looking to get a girl, shy away from wearing your jeans down to the ground. Grab a belt and strap those suckers on tight! Because as every guy SHOULD know, a gal likes to have a nice booty to look at from time to time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment